Invitation to Bid for the PROCUREMENT OF WATERWORKS MATERIALS (Installation Of Distribution Line Brgy Ilaya Del Norte To Bagumbayan And Brgy Quinale)
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna, intends to apply the sum of two hundred three thousand forty-seven pesos and fifty centavos only (P203,047.50) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Waterworks materials (Installation of distribution ling Brgy Ilaya del Norte to Brgy Bagumbayan and Brgy Quinale) . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for Procurement of Waterworks materials (Installation of Distribution Line at Brgy Ilaya del Norte to Brgy Bagumbayan and Brgy Quinale).  Delivery of the Goods is required within seven (7) calendar days upon signing of contract/Purchase Order (P.O.). The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- 4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipality of Paete and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on March 04-14, 2013 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of one hundred fifty pesos only (P150.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 am, March 26, 2013. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause.
Bid opening shall be on 10:00 am, March 26, 2013 at J.V. Quesada St., Brgy 1, Municipal Hall Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bidding Documents
March 19-26, 2013
|2.Receipt and Opening of Bids (Technical and Financial Components)||March 26, 2013@10:00 am|
|3. Bid Evaluation||April 02, 2013|
|4. Post-qualification||April 09, 2013|
|5. Notice of Award||April 12, 2013|
|6. Contract Agreement||April 26, 2013|
|7. Notice to Proceed||April 30, 2013|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Efren C. Capco
Office of the Municipal General Services
J.V. Quesada St,. Brgy , Paete, Laguna
(049) 557-0001 or 817-7957
ARCANGEL C. TOLENTINO